Sunday, March 05, 2006

Good Morning

We just woke up this morning with Wanda knocking on our door at 8am... She and Megan were going down to breakfast. Wanda had been awake since 12am...I'm sure she had to get Megan out of bed. Lori and I slept about 11 hours or so. We're running downstairs for breakfast. It's still raining today... same drizzle as yesterday. More later. Rick


From Wanda: It will take me about two days to get use to this time and tonight I will pay for getting up so early but I came wide awake and nothing can change that. Lauren asked me, "Is this really China?" When I told her yes she said, "It is not like I thought it would be." She has watched movies that deal with China a long time ago and wishes it was still the same today. Megan has not gotten a real sense of China as we have mainly been in airports and our hotel. Either today or tomorrow that will probably change. We have tried to perpare her for the local bathrooms but you really just have to see for yourself. Megan has been a great traveler and never complains about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home