Tuesday, March 07, 2006

From Wanda

First night here I woke at 12 midnight, next night 2AM and this morning I made it to 3:00AM. But with all that I am making it better than I expected. Lauren came to mine and Megan's room about 4 this morning asking for some beef jerky--I brought 10 bags with me. We use this for in between times and it really helps. I am sitting with LiLi right now and the rest of the family are down having breakfast. She had a rough night last night so we are letting her sleep as late as possible. She is such a happy, active little girl in the day time but at night she wants her foster mom. Yesterday we went to a park not far from our hotel and our guide went with us. When we got inside, LiLi start talking excitedly and our guide told us she was saying that she had been here before. Also, yesterday LiLi wanted some more Cheerios and when Lori told her no she ran to me and even though we could not understand what she was saying the meaning was VERY clear. She was mad at Lori and telling on her. I don't know how Lori and Rick could get both Lauren and LiLi. And no one could have asked for Lauren to be any better than she has been....Wanda

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanda - What an awesome mom and pow pow you are to your family. I am so happy that you are there sharing this incredible time. You are such an amazing, caring and giving woman. You truly touch my heart and I count you among the many blessings in our lives. Continue to have fun and just love those babies up cuz you know there's gonna be lots of sharing that pow pow time when you get home! Love ya, Arlee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home