Friday, March 10, 2006

From Wanda

We started our shopping today. It will surprise you to know I only spent $2 for myself and bought Megan a small gift. I hate to say this but I don't enjoy shopping as much as I use to. We fly to Guangzhou tomorrow and we plan to do more shopping. LiLi slept most of the shopping time and of course that was tiring on Lori but it was nice that she got her nap out. And Lauren loves looking at everything as she takes such an interest in things. So many people pay attention to the two small girls and let me tell you, it is fun walking behind Megan and watching all the looks she gets. When we went to a department store for her to try on pants, the sales clerks would walk around her and check her backside to tell what size pants she should try on. She decided she was too large for any pants she could find. And of course, all of you knows she is not a large girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home