Sunday, March 12, 2006

From Rick

Just a quick post...we have to pay for computer time here in 15 minute blocks and I've already been on a few minutes checking email for both of us.

Everyone in our party is doing fine. Wanda and Megan are shopping regularly, our two tigers...Lauren and Lili and getting along better than sisters should... and Lori and I are on cloud 9. Lili is still crying at night... but less each night and not as hard as the first few nights. She already loves Lori and clings to her...and this morning she gave me a big hug several different times. We went to visit a Buddhist Temple this morning...built about 600 years ago. Then we went to an art museum and saw some very pretty embroidered paintings, fine carvings, statues, etc. Afterwards, Lauren and I took a wild cab ride while the others went shopping. I'll fill in the details of the cab ride later...I'm out of time for now. Rick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home